Tenant Request Checklist (released 2022-05-01)
Thank you for being interested in our property, please follow the checklist to prepare a document for us:
Email the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the house address into the title of the email.
Cover letter for tenants (see: "application form" down below)
---about yourself/family members, tell us why you are looking for a new place, your job etc.)
---Job reference letter / Student ID (for reference check).
---Previous landlord reference letter (for reference check).
---Credit Score file
---No Criminal record file
---Please provide an email address and cell phone number.
Once you passed the reference check, please :
1. Sign the rental agreement with us (we will prepare the document in 3-5 business days).
2. Sign the rental agreement.
3. Send the deposit base on the rental agreement to us. (usually 50% of monthly rent fee)
4. Prepare the first-month rent and make the payment before the move-in date.
5. Enjoy your new home!
6. Don’t forget to pay the next rent on time :P
We usually will walk through the unit in the first 3 months after move-in.
All houses are NOT allowed to smoke and party.
The deposit will not refundable until you finished the lease.
Monthly payment will accept Cheque/E-transfer(by email). We do NOT take E-transfer by phone number.
If you use E-transfer to pay the rent, we may ask you to pay the rent 2-3 days in advance due to our busy collection transaction.
(After clicking the download button, a fillable pdf page will be opened.)